Thursday, January 22, 2009

WAY behind!

I'm way backed up on pictures that I have wanted to post so here are a few random cute pictures of my little baby doll!

Eating licorice with Grandpa




Pictures with Santa at the Mall




Her ONE chunk of hair in the back that goes into a ponytail perfectly





My winter Bear outfit



I was doing so good at sitting up on my own that Mom wanted to take a picture...should have done it on the floor, not the hard dryer. My head hurt for quite a while after this tumble.




These were both taken within 30 second of each other. She can have some little mood swings now and then!


2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

She is so cute! How old is she now? What are you up to these days?

Daryl said...

Man, I hope she isn't like her Uncle Aaron with the licorice!!