Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's finally ready....

Ok, only a few people know about my new photography blog that I have recently started. I haven't told very many people about it because I wanted it to be done, or close to done, before people started looking at it. I didn't want people to look until it was ready...and now it is, for the most part. There are still a few pictures that I want to put up but those will have to wait until I have a little more time.

As you look at these pictures, please remember that I am not a professional photographer, I mostly just do it for fun. I am always trying to do better and I'm really nervous to put myself out on a limb like this, but it is time!

So....have fun!!!

kcphotography2.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Wahooo!!! It 's done...It looks great!!

Chelsie Brady said...

Very cute, Kira! I love that you are a photographer and get some super cute shots of your adorable baby girl! Thanks for letting me take a peek.

Chelsie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your photography stuff! My mom is trying to do some stuff too... it takes some serious practice but she's getting better! I love the blog! :) Mikalya is SOOOO cute!

Bigelow Family said...

THE BLOG LOOKS GREAT!

Marcelo Sorrentino said...

Hey Crook!

Parabens pela sua filha... ela e linda!

Voce tem uma bela familia!

Te add no MSN com o novo e-mail


Abraço, fera>>>

Sorrentino