Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bonneville County Jr. Miss

This last weekend my little sister participated in the Bonneville County Jr. Miss Program. She looked amazing, she performed very well and she came out with a great attitude towards this wonderful program. She made some great friends and she learned so much about herself, the world, and how to be a better person. Our family enjoyed being at this show and being able to show our love and support to my little sister!

Congratulations Alauna on your hard work and your accomplishments! We love you!


The pictures are a little dark and blurry...we weren't aloud to use our flashes and my tripod wouldn't fit in between the seats and we couldn't put them in the isle...but I got a few decent pictures.



The Fitness Portion



The Talent Portion






The Self Composure Portion







All the Girls




After the Show




Some of the friends she made during her time in this program.



3 comments:

Chelsi said...

How fun! I love pageants... She's beautiful.

Lisa said...

Your blog is so cute, your pictures are gorgeous and your baby is adorable! :) Glad to see your blog!

A said...

I can't believe that's Alauna! Where did she get all that gorgeous hair and the ability to do it so pretty? I'm jealous! She looks beautiful.