Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WAYYYYY behind!

I have been told that I need to update my blog! :)

I know I am way behind. I looked through all the pictures that I want to put up here and it's going to take me forever! So in the next couple of days check back often! I have about six different things I want to post...for now, that is. I might find more :)


About two months ago we went to Boise to get Wes some eye fixin! He had lasik surgery done on both eyes and now he sees better than he has in years. I told him he was crazy, but now I'm just pure jealous. When we get some more $ I think I might have to invest in this little procedure! We stayed in a really nice hotel and Mikayla got to go swimming...she was not a fan of the cold water, as you can see from all of her beautiful smiles! :)












2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so so cute.

Lisa said...

She is so stinking adorable! :)