Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Sleeper

Wow, it feels like it's been a long time! I'm back! Sorry for those who have looked into this and have seen nothing! :)

As you can tell from previous posts I LOVE pictures of Mikayla falling asleep while/after eating! So here are some more pictures of my little doll. She is so good! I was in the shower while she was eating and when I got out it was really quiet. She is not to the stage yet where she gets quiet when she is doing something wrong, so I assumed she was sleeping. This is what I walked out to find!





I have a TON to catch up on! So keep checking back!

1 comment:

Melonie Harris said...

I love when they fall asleep in random spots... Taya fell asleep on the floor with her hand in her treat cup.. it was hilarious!