Wes and I celebreated our 6th anniversary today. We had a wonderful day with just the two of us (plus Mikayla - inbetween babysitters). We started out by going up to Idaho Falls to visit the place where our marriage began. We had an amazing lunch at The Olive Garden. Then we headed to my cousin's son's birthday party and played in the water for a little while. To end the evening we went to Mystique for dinner and the showing of Aladdin. What a wonderful day! I'm so glad we are going to have billions more together. Wes is my best friend, a great father, and the most amazing husband anyone could ask for! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I love you mostest! (x's infinity no cb's)
I win!
Congrats!
YOu look gorgeous in this pic! Congrats, I still remember when it happened- it seems like our GC days were just yesterday!
Post a Comment