As most of you have heard...we are having twins! We are due in December and are 10 1/2 weeks along so far. Both babies are measuring exactly the right size and are super healthy and happy. We were able to see both heart beats and both babies gave us a little wave when we had "just them" in the picture.
At first I was way shocked, scared, nervous, angry, sad...all of the things that I shouldn't feel when we have planned the pregnancy...but with time the idea is getting more and more normal and we are starting to think ahead to what we need to do to get prepared for the new little ones:
New car
another crib
another bassinet
new car seats
new stroller
...
I'm sure the list goes on and on...this is only the beginning of a totally different life style!!!

At first I was way shocked, scared, nervous, angry, sad...all of the things that I shouldn't feel when we have planned the pregnancy...but with time the idea is getting more and more normal and we are starting to think ahead to what we need to do to get prepared for the new little ones:
New car
another crib
another bassinet
new car seats
new stroller
...
I'm sure the list goes on and on...this is only the beginning of a totally different life style!!!
3 comments:
how fun! I can totally understand how you were feeling what a shock it must have been but how great to be able two little ones to your family. Good luck with all the preparations!
That is so crazy! I am so excited for you though!
that is so exciting I have to admit I am a little jealous I really want to have twins but they don't run in our family at all so probably won't happen! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment