Friday, October 15, 2010

Prego Pics...Finally!

I have had a few people ask to see some prego pics. I told one person I would put up our maternity pics from the photographer when we get them taken and get them back...they didn't want to wait that long, so I had Wes take some a couple nights ago:



From the back:
(also a "before" picture, since I'm chopping all this off tonight)




And from the front:




If this was the pregnancy with Mikayla I would look like a bloated whale! I am 7 1/2 months along right now, with twins, and I weigh less than I did with Mikayla! :) Happy days! I have taken this pregnancy much more seriously with eating carefully! With Mikayla I craved salty things all the time...and I didn't drink enough water to wash all the salt out! I gained way too much weight and drank WAY too much whole milk! :) It was fun, but with the twins I didn't want to gain double the weight as the first time around! So being more careful has paid off...to see a side picture keep looking!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Had to throw this one in there too, aren't they so cute together?


Only 6 weeks and 5 days to go! The countdown has begun!
(That is, IF they decided to go until the date I chose!) :)


4 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

What, you are going to cut your hair???? BRAVE!!!! Well you look HUGE.. just kidding you look dang hott for being prego with twins!!!

Chelsi said...

Your hair is beautiful!! I love it long. I'm sure it will look cute after you cut it too. You look great!!

Mike and Kaci said...

You look SO cute! I can't wait!

Lisa said...

HOLY CATS!! You look great.