Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photoshoot Round 3

Here is the last set of pictures of the babies. We also got a family pictures and some other shots with Mikayla. I love these pictures SOOO much! The girls look like little baby models, which they could be they're so stinkin' cute! This photographer will be taking the girls pictures four more times between now and when they're 18 months...so keep checking back!

Addalyn and Sydney
2 weeks 6 days



S
A
S
A S
S
A
A
A
S
S
A S
A S
A

S

2 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Love them.. Love them!! They are adorable!!! They turned out sooo great.. now I am mad I just didn't do it and tell my hubby to buzz off!!

Emily said...

Oh, man, you probably don't even remember me, but I totally blog stalked you and your girls are gorgeous. Whoever took those pictures is awesome. Congrats!