Wednesday, September 24, 2008

At the Hospital

On July 1st, when I woke up, I was having the weirdest feelings in my stomach and back. I had never had feelings like these and I was so close to my due date that I was positive they were contractions. I had a doctor's appt. in the morning and he said I wasn't dilated yet so I didn't know how long I would be having these contractions. At 9:00 pm I arrived at the hospital dilated to a 6. After a bunch of pushing, some complications, and and emergency C-section, we were given our little baby girl. She didn't come until the 2nd, at 2:35 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21 inches long. And for a bonus she had a head full of hair. Here are a few pictures from those days in the hospital.

I don't know if I'm ready for this!













I'm Here!!!!!!!!!!













I think my daddy loves me!













We were stuck in the hospital on the 4th, but she still wanted
everyone to know that she was daddy's little sparkler!



















This is my cousin Taya...she is only 12 days older than me.


I can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed!


I'm outta here! This is the outfit mom chose for
me to wear home. I think I'm kind of cute!


When the doctor cut mommy open, she got me too!

3 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Good job on the blog! So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Janelle said...

She is so cute I can't believe the dr. cut her that is sad. I love all of the hair she is adorable! Congrats a few months late!

Miss Jill said...

Yea! You finally joined the blog world. I am so excited. It's fun to see your pics, since we don't see you nearly enough. I can't wait to squeeze that little girl and give her hugs and kisses. Very cute blog name too.