Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our lives in a nutshell

All right, I have about five years to catch everyone up on, so I will make it short and sweet. Wes and I met in January of 2003 in a very interesting way. I was dating his room mate (which didn't last long once I met Wes). By July we were happily married and settled into our first home. We lived there for 2 1/2 years and then moved into a home across the street from my parents. I don't know about Wes for sure but I loved living that close to my family. I got to see them much more than I am able to do now! We were only in the second house for about six months because we decided to build a new home, which was complete in the summer of 2006, where we live now. Wes graduated from school in December 2005 in Computer Information Systems. He has been able to use his degree while working at Farmer's Insurance. I just recently graduated in December in Elementary Education. I was able to use my degree for half a year while teaching Title I. I will now be using that education to teach my children. We now have the wonderful opportunity to raise our own little daughter. She was born a couple weeks before our fifth anniversary. But that is a whole other post!

No comments: