Friday, March 20, 2009

Crushes

I found the most amazing website last night! I'm not gonna lie, I was up until 3:00 this morning checking it out and I only flipped through it really fast. On one of the pages I found a post that said she had some new crushes...internet crushes...on blogs/websites :) She was asking people if they had any blog crushes. I thought about some of the blogs that I like and I thought I would share a couple with you! This new one is by far my favorite! I can use it with my own children, in the classroom, and with the Mommy 'n' Me group I'm in charge of!

http://www.makeandtakes.com/

Another one I have found that is way fun is:

http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/

This one has some cute ideas, but she also has some awesome links on the right side of her blog:

http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/



If you have any other cute ones...let me know. I love these kinds of sites!

(Look to the right to see a few more!)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

hey I found a website that I thought you would love and than you posted this post and I though wow its fate http://www.kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/ it has some really cute ideas!