Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Partial Birth Abortion

This is a clip about what partial birth abortion is. I know it is long, and I know it was made and presented before the '08 election. But I watched it today and it made me want to scream. I can't imagine this happening to my little Mikayla. I can't imagine her having to go through this pain and agony that so many little babies are having to go through. I don't think this will help the situation, but I want everyone to be informed on what this precedure is doing and what Obama has okayed for our country. If you already know what partial birth abortion is, or if you like Obama and you don't want to hear what he is all about then don't watch this. I don't want to offend anyone, but if it does offend you, then that's the way it is!!! This is terrible!

1 comment:

Miss Jill said...

That is the most infuriating thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that people are okay with this. AHHH!