Sometimes I wonder about her hair!!! Although I should be used to it buy now; she wakes up from EVERY nap with some kind of hair do that is worth a good giggle or two! And she is always so happy after every nap that there are two purposes for taking pictures of her.
After a relaxing time getting a nice head massage in the tubby tubby.
Oh my goodness - those pictures are hilarious! :) I love it! Sasha's hair is out of control - the top can't decide if it wants to be wavy or straight - the back is definitely curly - but I totally understand curly/crazy hair, right?
4 comments:
That is some seriously sweet hair!! I love it!!!
I love crazy hair...so fun!
those are SOOO cute! sounds like my hair in the morning before I straighten it!
Oh my goodness - those pictures are hilarious! :) I love it! Sasha's hair is out of control - the top can't decide if it wants to be wavy or straight - the back is definitely curly - but I totally understand curly/crazy hair, right?
Post a Comment