Friday, March 27, 2009

Tagged

Heather tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures

2. Go to your 6th file

3. Go to your 6th pic

4. Blog about it

5. Tag 4 or 6 other people to do the same

So, my pictures are a little more complicated than this to get into...so I went to My picture folder and had to do the number 6 like five times to get to a picture instead of another folder! :) So here is a picture I took of my little sister years ago! She is cute here...but now she a beautiful young woman!



I tag Mel, Sarah, Jill, and Krista

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Hey Kira! Thanks for the comment on my project blog. I actually don't have anymore of the BLOOM blocks. I get my kits at Scrappin Essentials in Poky. They have new kits every month usually between $25 and $35. Hope that helps. Your little girl is so dang cute!! Hope you guys are doing great :)