Thursday, October 23, 2008

Doin' my own thing

This last weekend Wes and I were out mowing and weed eating the lawn and Mikayla had the wonderful opportunity of hanging out with us! :) We got her all decked out in her winter clothes and her hat, tucked her in a few comfy blankets and let her swing while we worked. She didn't seem to mind the cold weather, in fact I think she kind of liked it. And she didn't have a problem with the sounds of the machines.








6 comments:

Barry and Heather Hill said...

How stinkin cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is adorable!

Miss Jill said...

Mikayla is so cute. I love pictures with babies all bundled up. I especially love the picure of her with her little tongue sticking out - ADORABLE!!

Mike and Kaci said...

That is so sweet. I'm sure she will look just as cute over at my house while you do my lawn! Come on over anytime!

Bigelow Family said...

Okay, could you have an even cutier baby!!! Good thing I lined Brayden up with her before any one else could claim such a babe :)

Melanie said...

You commented on our blog awhile ago, the abortion post. Just curious how you found us. By the way, your baby is sure cute.

The Crook Family said...

Melanie...I was just blog surfing, finding people that I know and I ran into Creighton (sp) Lewis. I was in the same ward as him growing up. I was reading his comments and then I found your husbands comments and it said to go to your blog to read more of his thoughts. So I did...