For the first couple of months she was always going cross-eyed. I was worried that her eyes would be like that permanently, but then I read that for a while babies eyes work independently of each other, so then I quit worrying and started having fun with it. She could always make me laugh after that. I was glad when it stopped because that meant her eyes were functioning correctly, but I miss it at the same time, because it kind of grew on me.
Here are a few of her two month pictures. Most of them were taken with her cousin Taya, who was born just 12 days before Mikayla. They are going to be good buddies!
"What are they doing to us?" Mikayla wispers.
And this last picture for now is my two month appointment at the Dr. office. She was so good after her shots. She only cried for about 10 seconds and then she fell asleep.
1 comment:
How cute! I love them. I so need one of those!
Post a Comment