Thursday, October 16, 2008

pArtY GiRl



"I swear mom, I wasn't partying last night!"

1 comment:

A said...

Kira- Hey there, I was so glad to find you! I kind of agree with you on the whole blogs being a little freaky but I jumped on the bandwagon too. Not too long afterwards I tried to look you and Sarah up but I only found your facebook stuff and couldn't look at anything. Anyway, I didn't know you had to have an emergency c-section. That's kinda scary! I'm glad everythings okay. I also didn't know you taught title 1 for awhile. Where did you teach? Hey I need to get yours and Sarah's numbers again- things were a little chaotic that night at the fair. But I loved seeing you guys! Your daughter is adorable, I'm jealous of all the hair. Good to see you, talk to you hopefully later. Angela (Sudweeks in case you hadn't figured it out yet!)