I don't know about everyone else out there, but I hate waking up in the morning. I would sleep in as long as I could everyday if I had nothing that I needed to wake up for. This morning after I fed Mikayla I put her in my bed and then I did a few things around the house then went back to bed with her. She was supposed to eat around 9:30. So when I woke up at 9:30 and she was still sleeping I figured I would take advantage of that, so I fell back to sleep. Not 15 minutes later I heard her squeak so I looked over at her and she was staring at me with the biggest smile on her face. Usually she wakes up hungry, but she was ready to play and smile and talk and tell me all about her dreams. Moments like that melt my heart like nothing else in the world can do. I love all of her smiles, especially when she is smiling at me and I'm not even looking, then I know she knows who I am and she loves me as much as I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment